Wednesday Evening Family night resumes, June 17, 2020
REFUEL- verb (used with object), refueled, refueling or refueled, refueling.
1. to supply again with fuel 2. to take on a fresh supply of fuel :
Sunday Mornings are an important part of First Assembly.
We come together for worship, friends, family, meeting new people, etc.
You leave feeling refreshed, renewed, empowered by the Holy Spirit to go another week.
Come Wednesday, Mid-Week, you are more likely to feel “Drained”!
The day-to-day takes a toll on us not only physically but spiritually.
Wednesday Night, Family Night is the perfect pick me up for the entire family!
- Adult-Bible Study-in the Sanctuary
- Bows & Bibles- Shelter or Room #29 (Seasonal)
- Re:Volution Youth (Students 7th-12th grade)-in the Fellowship Hall
- Connect Kidz (Boys & Girls Kindergarten-6th Grade)
- Rainbows (Boys & Girls Pre-School Kindergarten)
- Nursery (Infants-4 year old)
To plan your visit please contact the church office. 724-962-8206