We want to provide a safe place for everyone. The staff is continually reviewing how we can keep you and your family safe. Please notice our list and updates as they come out.
First and foremost, yes we are asking EVERYONE to please wear masks…no one loves wearing them, “but everyone that walks in our doors We Love!” Lets do our part.
Cleaning will take place before the Sunday 9:00 & 10:30 AM services. The product we are using is “Zero HAZARD” it is exactly that; Zero Hazard. You will never have to worry about harsh chemicals that will be harmful to you or your family. Please plan your visit by not arriving more than 15 minutes before service to allow our volunteers to complete the cleaning.
CURRENTLY WE REQUEST YOU TO FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING: [as of 12/9/2020]
- If you or a member of your household… are not feeling well and/or are on quarantine, please stay home
- Again, we ask that everyone wear a mask when walking into and around the building. Understanding it is difficult during the singing part of worship to wear a mask, we do ask that you be respectful to those around you
- Please use the hand sanitizing stations offered
- Please practice social distancing as much as possible
- Sit with the same members of your household
- Please sit in the designated rows and be considerate of others around
- Offering will continue to be collected at the end of services. We have many ways to give also online.
- After services please limit your socializing to outside of the building
- We do provide streaming video services and if requested a DVD of the service sent to your home.
If you have questions about your visit to First Assembly please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office 724-962-8206.