REFUEL- verb (used with object), refueled, refueling or refueled, refueling.
1. to supply again with fuel 2. to take on a fresh supply of fuel :
Sunday Mornings are an important part of First Assembly.
We come together for worship, friends, family, meeting new people, etc.
You leave feeling refreshed, renewed, empowered by the Holy Spirit to go another week.
Come Wednesday, Mid-Week, you are more likely to feel “Drained”!
The day-to-day takes a toll on us not only physically but spiritually.
Wednesday Night, Family Night is the perfect pick me up for the entire family!
- Adult-Bible Study-in the Room #29
- Men’s Bible Study-in Room #3
- Disconnected (adult men/women) in Sanctuary
- Re:Volution Youth (Students 7th-12th grade)-in the Fellowship Hall
- Royal Rangers (Boys 1st-6th Grade) Meet in Room #20
- Missionettes’ (Girls 1st-6th grade) Leader in Room #28
- Rainbows (Boys & Girls Kindergarten) in Room #27
- Nursery (Infants-4 year old) in Room #19